Saturday, October 15, 2005

Love you, Love me

Slow music, fading lights. And still I miss you.
long hours, Lonely nights. I really miss you.

your image never leaves my mind. Cant leave our memories behind.
in this world I feel alone and blind. Without you here by my side.

Never thought I would ever be like this. Didn't know it was you I miss.

Eyes of mystery, pretty as the moon. Hope my eyes will see you soon.

cant stand my heart beats. Like a drum that looses its beat.
deep in me I can feel the heat. You are so sweet.

Lady of silence. Walking alone in the dark.
its cold outside. Come back to my warm shack.
Lady of quietness. Isolation and loneliness.
I wish I could cover u with my arms.

my eyes are hungry and starving. Your beauty used to fill me with life.
you are life but I wish I wasn't born. Why did you leave me? I don't want to be alone.

I don't know why I love you. I don't think I will ever do.
you are a part of me. I wouldn't ever let you go.

I am so uncertain about the things I feel about you.
they are too many that I can never count or sow

words flow from me like streams of honey.
so sweet so slow.

its only a cry to you.
I think I am in love.

1 comment:

Autumn Storm said...

Keem, have just caught up with your latest posts and hope you are doing okay (though it seems obvious from them that you probably are not). Take care of yourself, everything will be okay if you let it, we can always get through to the other side, though it will be hard.
Hugs!

Writings and Artwork Posted here are Copyright © 2005-2006, Kareem Makram