Sunday, November 20, 2005

Pre operation

Yesterday, I learnt that I have to undergo an operation. The doctors found multiple stones in my gall bladder and decided that I would better remove it.
I don't know how to describe my feelings. Sometimes fear, sometimes normality. I don't know I think of death, leaving this life, old age and pain. Oh God why is this life so cruel? And why are you so silent? Don't mind my ignorance I am just another scared little son of Yours. You are my daddy, I can only talk to you. No one else understands anything I say. From Your look, I know You do. Anyway let Your will be done. I know You are in control of all that and it all will turn up to be for my good because You love me.

No comments:

Writings and Artwork Posted here are Copyright © 2005-2006, Kareem Makram