Saturday, June 17, 2006

Sailing Space

Black, Peaceful and so quiet is everything around. I would stare at through my window for hours and hours; and its still black, peaceful and quiet. Moving through that endless space doesn't really give me a feeling of how fast or how slow is it, I don't even know how far I have gone. All I know is my heading, dream and destination. Parting is never pleasant.. Never. Sometimes You have to ride where you didn't really plan to go, I keep reminding myself: "It's for the best", and Yes, it is! Trough all this trip I have nothing to do, no ideas to discuss and no memories to remember for all I have is to wait. Just to wait: not in despair, not in boredom, not in complaint and definitely not in regrets; for at in unexpected moment, at any second in time: my destiny would appear, in the midst of darkness and in the stillness of silence. I Believe.

No comments:

Writings and Artwork Posted here are Copyright © 2005-2006, Kareem Makram