Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Questions of the heart

What is life without love? What is a heartbeat without love? What is meaning and reason without love? What is purpose, destiny and fate without Love? Does existence make sense without love? Does sunshine differ from the rain without love? Can you tell the difference between a smile and a frown? A hug from a wrestle a kiss from a bite a pat on the back from a slap on the face, Without love? What is a song? A poem? A painting? What are colors and tunes? What is warmth and compassion without love? Why would we gather or meet? Why would our lives cross? Without love? Who are we without love? Would we Be without it? Feel without it? Can we ever survive on this planet without Love? Without Love would history remember us? Would it be sane to believe and trust? Without love would there be Words?! Without love would we even want to talk, sing or dance?! Without love would there be children? Would there be a future?! Would there be hope and light? Without Love would there be anything good?

Love makes me heal, feel, plants strength within, makes me take in all the thorns, drink the cups of bitter wines, makes me perform my part. Resurrects me even when I die. I wouldn't have been here without love. Without You Love Without You where would I have been? Its You who made me out of You Love out of You I came to be to breathe and feel for without You I was nothing and my existence was of no reason. You Love have been all around everywhere, I haven't seen You this way before! But the Curtains have fallen from before my eyes and I can see You for who You are Love.

You saw me stumble in the darkness, for darkness wanted to swallow truth in favor of deeper darkness in a selfish desire to maintain itself. But You Love are the truth and Your light will shine! Because nothing would have existed without Love. In Love is all existence. I in You, Love and Yes! You found me stumbling and lost in the darkness of my blindness. Just like the sunrise, slowly the dark black sky turns blue then white. I never knew You before, heard about you a lot. But now I can see You. With my heart I feel You and my mind knows You. For You are more beautiful than all my eyes has ever seen. More wonderful than anything I ever heard. You, Love. You God.

No comments:

Writings and Artwork Posted here are Copyright © 2005-2006, Kareem Makram