Saturday, January 28, 2006

Stun Turn

Blank, Mind is Blank. Body doesn't feel. Heart so silent. Just blank. Life takes the other turn. That turn that I didn't want. That turn I didn't choose and would never have ever chosen. Can't drop the jewel out of the hand of a treasurer, the pear out of the hand of the diver and a gun out of the hand of a guard but can take my love out of my arms. Take a battery out of the Energizer bunny. Fuel out of a sports car. Spirit out of man. Life out of earth. Why that turn. Life tell me why did you take that other turn? Do you have a reason? A cause? Can you tell me why? Was it my heart or was it my eye that tricked me? Or were it their deceitful alliance to betray me? Life hear me and know it well. Shall run no more. Shall blame no one else anymore. Shall hate no more. Neither curse nor swear nor scream nor cry nor burn nor twist nor turn, The heart of the true. And life that's definitely not you.

No comments:

Writings and Artwork Posted here are Copyright © 2005-2006, Kareem Makram