Thursday, May 25, 2006

When it does..

My heart will leave the setting sun of hate, anger and despair. This is not for me no more. Nothing else should be in me, nothing else but pure love. I want to smile to the rising sun of love and hope.. I will.

My Doors shall never close in rejection and fear. This too wont dwell in me no more. I am an open book and still I shall be. It wont weaken me if I am crystal clear, It will only raise what I am worth. Some day I will be valued by the one who will know and understand.. I know.

My soul shall not be alone no more, shall not be isolate. I wasn't created for distance, I was created to be a center and an axis. I shall not deprive my presence from acknowledgement. Even if tonight I spend on my own in bed, tomorrow night wont have to be this way.. I'm certain

My life shall not fail to exist nor turn to blackness. My life is a sun, so brilliant and bright I wont let it turn to be a black hole. Even if everyone enjoys my warmth and light without gratitude I don't care, I wont shrink but when the dark comes I will be missed and valued. Even if not appreciated or cherished today, Tomorrow will come when I will be.. I believe.

Love Wins, I believe.

No comments:

Writings and Artwork Posted here are Copyright © 2005-2006, Kareem Makram