Thursday, May 4, 2006

Among the crowd..

Among the crowd, I pushed my way through the rush hours of day. Hopeless maybe, alone for sure. I made it that far on my own and I think I did fine. A load of thougts were on my mind as I opened that door; Yes, that door. The door that took me to a different world and a different face. From that moment on I knew that my destiny has dramatically changed, My future was no more mine & my heart was not inbetween my ribs. That moment I saw her. Yes, she was as beautiful as an angel and Yes, she stole my heart as a devil. She is unexplainable, uncomprehedible but yet so wonderful. I got no words, I would just lie underneath the stars and wonder. A lot of things don't really matter to me, What is mine now is a thing of the past. All my life became just a moment in time, everything stood still in me; now all that I want is to love her with all my being, in every bit of my existence, till the end of time.

No comments:

Writings and Artwork Posted here are Copyright © 2005-2006, Kareem Makram