Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Trust and Treason

Mind was growing weary, head was so tired, thinking.. Why? It hurt me so bad, my heart couldn't take it. The pain was far more to be kept in silence and the hurt was for more to endure. It's strange why would people take you for granted when you trust them, betray you while you love them! Sometimes I wonder why the faithful ones get repaid so lowly and the mean get a good reward! Why the honest never find a place while the evil are always welcome! Is there so much evil in this world that would affect the solar system? How much dishonesty is there? Let me be selfish for a moment and care not about the world and only think of me, I don't know.. I just don't know what I feel and why for my mind too weary and heart so thin.

No comments:

Writings and Artwork Posted here are Copyright © 2005-2006, Kareem Makram