Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Awaited to be..

The dawn I have waited for after that long lonely dark night, touched my cold dry skin. The life I missed when I was in the bottom of the sea of parting, created a new breath in the quietness of my despair. All that I closed my eyes desperate for, have came back and brought me Hope. I was black and now I am white, I was in the dark but now I am in the light. Yesterday was to me the end of the fight, today; Love shines bright. Let today be forever, let us enjoy this endeavor. To be together: One. Bonded in powerful ribbons of love, defying the tests of time and the thorns of fear. Be my heart and soul, and I will be your shell and strength. Be my life and blood in my veins, and I will be your body and your being. Be me, for eternity. Be the light for me to see, my Hope and ecstasy. Be who you were to be.. Fill that space in me.

No comments:

Writings and Artwork Posted here are Copyright © 2005-2006, Kareem Makram