Sunday, May 1, 2005

Alone

Loneliness is one of the major issues I struggle with. And it always keeps me awake thinking.. "Would tomorrow be the same like today was?". Its terrible when you don't have a partner someone who shares your life with you equally. You stay dissatisfied feeling you miss something.. Someone.

I don't know about you, if u have the same problem too. Maybe you are married and you still feel it and maybe you are single and you don't bother by it. But somewhere within your life I know u must feel this somewhere. Maybe, ,maybe I am wrong. Doesn't matter. I am only a human being, I can be wrong and I can be right. Its the pleasure of discovering I guess that keeps us going.

God, sometimes I feel I want to shout out loud and make some noise, saying nothing I don't care, just to get some attention. Sometimes I wish I wasn't born yet, though deep inside I long for life. Really I wouldn't want to leave life and quit breathing, but I get so stubborn and rebellious that I would crush the same thing I have created like an artist destroying his artwork. And though its somehow different, Moses also crushed the 10 commandments when he found the people worshipping other gods than Jehovah, who they followed out of Egypt. Seems to me from where I stand, all people are the same.

No comments:

Writings and Artwork Posted here are Copyright © 2005-2006, Kareem Makram