Wednesday, May 4, 2005

Ice or Fire

Have you ever felt stupid? Have you ever regretted doing something so much you wished you want to die? I have.
sometimes emotions are incomprehensible, silly and exaggerated. To the mind .. Yes
but this is emotion. Unexplainable. When you put it in words, its never understood and would sound so dumb.
meanwhile brain talk seem so cold like an ice-blade a razor. Very well defined and lacking all meaning and passion but full with certainty and facts.

Have you ever wondered what happens when Ice and Fire collide inside of you?
that's my case, Emotions are like fire and sanity is like ice they struggle in me that I wish I was better not born. Reason humiliates emotion and emotion solidifies reason. But only you suffer that headache because both of them are parts of you.

So that leaves me now for this solution. Balance. Giving room for emotions and logic for reason. But am I the only one out there believing in that? I guess I can tell about others now from the temperature of their skin. Maybe.

No comments:

Writings and Artwork Posted here are Copyright © 2005-2006, Kareem Makram