Sunday, May 8, 2005

The Ice Cube Tunnel

Welcome to the tunnel.. That one has no end and there is no light that might be waiting for you. Forget hope and Love, forget those dreams and those visions. Don't expect anything here. There is nothing left but loneliness and fear.

Oh God sometimes I feel so sick of life that I wish I didn't have to happen to me.
Sometimes I feel I want to Call
yes to call onto someone that I don't know, someone to love and to love me the same way too. And like a mad man I am being judged and my passion is treated as a Joke!

Who Dare Challenge my love? Who would dare to prove more passionate than me? From the looks of your eyes from how people judge me I can say that I am an extreme. I don't care. I am who I am. But.. Unfortunately I haven't found her, the one to contain my passion and enjoy it.

This Is the ICE AGE for sure. People are like statues in Huge Ice Cubes. Cant even cry for help. But I don't want be like you, no I wont enter my ice crypt cube. I want to see the sun.

Its been years now and I am looking for you, Are you out there? Can you hear me? Do you know me? O God how long do I have to wait? Will I end up in an ice cube like all the others? Please don't close the Fridge.

No comments:

Writings and Artwork Posted here are Copyright © 2005-2006, Kareem Makram