Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Those Darn Thoughts

More than a week now and I still cant sleep! Cant close my eyes and Find Rest! O God for how long will I stay excited about everything? Do I have a Child in me and I never knew? Wow I wish it can be true. But still I cant sleep.

what's wrong with those darn mosquitoes!? Why they wake up at night why do they make friends with restless thoughts? Why do they disturb my peace?

I guess I am just a child with a Big "Why" and a big "Question Mark" on his mind. I seek answers and I am never satisfies and never convinced by mediocre answers and explanations.

hell! I am confused tonight. What am I typing?
I guess I need to relax.. Calm down (as one of my friends once told me) yeah.. I guess I feel peace now and go to bed.

No comments:

Writings and Artwork Posted here are Copyright © 2005-2006, Kareem Makram