Friday, May 6, 2005

The Downfall and The Uprise

I had a problem. I met a very nice young lady and I was so much attracted to her. As we started to communicate my emotions immensed like a wild horse running fast and strong. I couldn't control it. It revealed itself. She got scared and backed up.
I don't blame her as a matter of fact I can only blame myself and that was my Downfall!
what I did was too much for her to handle. Now when I am out of that Horse body I can tell I was wrong, obsessed. I lost my free spirit. Now after I realized what I have done I was buried in disgrace and shame.

that's when I talked to God. I prayed: "God give me the strength to let her go. To free my heart, to regain my independence." I talked and directed my words to her and I set her free in love. I didn't hate her, she didn't do me any harm. She was as cute as an angel and as nice as a butterfly , as precious to me as a pure diamond. She was not the problem. I was. And to stop myself from being the problem I had to set her free from me.

I did it, by the strength of God, I did. And now I feel so free from that "obsessive me". I bless her and love her the same as I did but she is no longer my obsession and I don't think she will ever be the same as before with me. But anyway let the best be for her and as for me I am not expecting less. No more downfalls to keep me chained, its time for my Uprise.

1 comment:

Autumn Storm said...

Knowing the right thing to do is not easy...all you can do is be natural, yourself, and eventually you will find someone suited to you. Chin up :-)

Writings and Artwork Posted here are Copyright © 2005-2006, Kareem Makram