Sunday, May 22, 2005

To God

Now is the time, When all is gone. When everything I have built have crumbled down to ashes and dust. When all my dreams are sinking. When all my planed have failed.

God what is left for me now? What do I do? Where do I go? Look at what I have ended up to. Look at what I have become! Is death so far away? Or is my tomb mot ready yet? Why do you leave me like this? Where do you go? How do you hide like this? I am Nothing. God listen to me.. I am NOTHING! How do you like that? Tell me how do you accept that? How? Why? God, When? When will it end? When will I leave this earth? When will I be who I really am? I am so down, God please don't mind my useless utterings this very moment for my life is as bitter as Mudd. My breath is as depressed and my heart has no desires. My eyes see no future and my ears hears of no hope. My mind is the bowl of all the dirt and my heart is broken and useless.

Keep me not in this life.. Have mercy on me. Please Lord just let me out, Your way.

No comments:

Writings and Artwork Posted here are Copyright © 2005-2006, Kareem Makram