Monday, April 3, 2006

Soul mate of eternity

Would life mean a thing without you? Would all the earth be of any worth when you are away? All of my days I have waited for you, since my creation I missed you for you have been taken away from me by the hands of God as He left me with the desire and the clue to find you, with a sure promise too. O Heart of my heart and soul of my soul your pain is a torture to my own presence and your sadness is a spear driven through my liver. I would place my very own self on that alter of pain instead of you, I would even die in your place. I would do anything to keep you from pain. Let me hold you close, hide you in my arms, keep you warm in the middle of snow storm and well in the middle of the night. Let me touch you and heal you, lead you to the shores of sunshine and into the gardens of hope. You who your name always brought me hope seems to thirst for it, and though you are my promise of it, it's my turn to be that hope for you. I wish you would just lean on me, for I would carry you. Trust me for I will protect you. My fairly adored love and my greatly cherished soul mate. I would kiss your lips and give you my very own spirit and health and take away all your pain and faint. Let me be for you with all my strength, let me be around you for all my life. Wonder not if I say that I loved you even more than I loved my very own self. Doubt not at my devotion to you. If I live forever I would never find anyone like you.. So tonight let me die for you, my beloved soul mate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful word,

Writings and Artwork Posted here are Copyright © 2005-2006, Kareem Makram