Thursday, March 30, 2006

Helpless to Confess

She took me where I lost myself, She lead me where I became no more. I followed her till everything I wanted became her, I pursuit her till she over took my existence. Her eyes trapped mine into adoration, Her voice captured my ears into hypnosis, Her body enslaved mine into devotion, Her presence forced my heart into surrender. Sweet sweet surrender. Like an iceberg I melted at the equator of her passion, and like a meteor I burnt into the atmosphere of her silence. She caught me by the heart and pulled me closer, brought me to my knees before her. I cannot resist her no more for I am tangled by the locks of her hair that drives me wild and by the look of her eyes she cheers my heart up. Addiction would be amazed what she has done to me and magic would wonder how she did that. She leaves me helpless to confess what I have been hiding and to admit all that I have been denying. Then my tongue rebels over my mind and speaks the secrets of my heart, threatening my strength as it uncovers my weakness. With all my power I try to stop it. Its not just my tongue, even my heart wants that! My eyes and skin wants that even my very own lips wont keep shut together everything in me seem to stand up against me! And then I find myself getting out of control. Totally.. And as I surrender, the words come out of my lips saying..
"I love you"

No comments:

Writings and Artwork Posted here are Copyright © 2005-2006, Kareem Makram