Friday, March 3, 2006

You wont Leave me, never!

Father, I don't want to speak. I don't know what goes on in my heart of mine. Will You be patient with me? Will You wait for me? Will You not stop loving me? I know I am wrong about a lot of things, I know I don't treat You the way I should be, The way someone who was really loved should react to his Lover. Father, Please don't stop loving me because I am so unfocused and confused. I want You Father, I just don't know what's wrong with me, I feel like I am drunk or something. I keep loosing my focus as if I am on drugs. How can I ever not choose You when I know You are All that I want and All that I wished for?? Help me Father, Don't leave me. Reach down for me and save me. Do not stop at my stone heart and let not my feeble will repel You. When I faint, hold me and if I die, revive me. Tell me now that we are to be together forever, Tell me You wont leave me nor forsake me. Tell me nothing can keep us apart! Father I love You, I don't know what to do. I just don't know what to do..
But yes, I know You. You have promised not to leave me nor forsake me and Yes, You shall stop at nothing and Yes, You shall hold me when I faint and revive me when I die. Your Love never dies as long as You Are for You are Love and You are forever and ever. Your Love for me wont fade or fail. Your care for me wont just go away. Your grace is eternal and I shall forever dwell in your arms for life. I Love You Father, From all my heart.

No comments:

Writings and Artwork Posted here are Copyright © 2005-2006, Kareem Makram