Sunday, February 5, 2006

Collision

Something struck me, Robbed me, Stole a lot from me. Something happened I don't understand. Blew me off my feet. Nights are dark, Morning sun seems that it doesn't shine. Moon drifts away. Stars shine no more. I look for planets but I don't see any, I search for the North but I cannot find. Facing a wall, I will not back off. Infront of that wild beast I shall not retreat. Will the end come soon? Make haste then. Will it come later on? Take your time. Whatever happens will be and none shall stop. Whatever is in my way I will meet. Oh messengers of peace bring me news, make a run for it. Time burns as the clock turns and all that the red coal leave is ashes. Make haste if you bear me a message and bring me life. Or death. Make haste, I long for my Destiny and Fate, But leave me not in wait. O Winds of the earth shall you speak to me the secrets I long to hear, will you speak the words of wisdom or the songs of vanity? Whatever you have make haste, Bring it on. Do not wait. O Fires of the ancient volcano do you envy mine? Do you envy my flames? My raging Mind and my twisting heart? O Thunders of the heavens are you louder than my silent passion? Or brighter than my desire? Or more powerful than my will? O armies of the earth are you mightier than my heart and stronger than the marks I leave? Come on you waves of the sea, lift me up and drop me down. I shall be silent. Come on all of you, seasons. Bring on your heat and coldness, gatherings and partings. Shall I speak? Ah you earth, keep on rolling on and on who shall stop you? For Heaven and Hell have clashed over right through my heart.

No comments:

Writings and Artwork Posted here are Copyright © 2005-2006, Kareem Makram