Sunday, February 5, 2006

My Dear God,

Lord my God, Through history You have always been there for me. Planning my existence since the ancient creation, Since the first dawn of time. Preserving your plan for me to be. Power of Love and Life. Endless in provision. Awesome in strength. Amazing in understanding and tender in wisdom. I shall not take my life out of your hands now and never, forever. You grab my hand and run, I will keep on running with you over the clouds over the peeks of the mountains. Above the walls I never could have passed You made me leap over! Above the swamps and traps You made me fly! Your hand has never left mine nor Your heart have forsaken me. You called me Beloved, and Yes, I am! When I see you, forgive me if I act like a child and run and leap in your arms infront of all Your kingdom. Forgive me for my sin stained garments and my foolish weary appearance. Your open arms pay my ransom and Your bleeding wounds wash me clean. You made it perfect for me to get back to you. Father I love you, Forgive me if I don't see You and treat You as a Kind though you are the King of Kings. All I see about you is just a heart. For Love You Are. From the ancient times, now and forever You will be. I will rest my head, Close my eyes in peace. I know You look over me and watch over my life that everything that happens will be for good. For you are a good God. All I will do is just Dance and dance before you. Dance all my life through, For You have turned my mourning into dancing and my weeping into songs. Amazing Love shine all around me light my nights and brighten my days, separate the gathering of clouds and the rhythm of the rains bring Your rays through. Bring on that blue sky of the Heaven of your throne. Fill me up with You, Love. Fill me up and Burst through my heart Shine through. Let me Boost, Be my pride. Your Love, Be me. Melt me in you and dissolve me in the rivers of your sweetness. In You I don't want to be found again. Let me be an ambassador of my loved ones, You wont reject my words for I am so dear to you. I ask you for the one I love and ever did.. Take away all her pain and grant her vision to know and to see her way whatever that might be. It doesn't have to include me, I call for freedom and strength, Healing and health, Success and wealth. I only ask for the good for her. And as for me, Lord You are my prize. Beside u I desire nothing else and I shall ask for none, for You know and You plan for me as you ever did. For you I shall wait and I will never grow weary or tired for I lean on You all through my way. You have blessed me beyond all the treasures of the earth. You have blessed me beyond all the secrets of the universe. You have blessed me greatly, For You have blessed me by Being for me, my exceedingly great reward and my share in life and eternity! Come on Lord lets dance till dawn breaks the silence and till eternity splits time! Forever and ever and ever. I love You.

No comments:

Writings and Artwork Posted here are Copyright © 2005-2006, Kareem Makram