Saturday, February 25, 2006

O Father

Father, I am back. I have gone round and round, to the North and South, to the shores and mountains and now I am back. You, my Father only know exactly how I feel, You know my past and future and how is it like in this very moment as I breath and as my heart beats. Will it beat for another time? Will I inhale the air again if I let it out this once? Father, open your arms for me to rest my head on Your chest and to curl around as I sit on Your lap. I wonder, what would I do without You? I couldn't have made it this far and would not be able to anymore without You. You can see I am so confused, for You know everything that goes within my heart and mind. Been Years Father, I followed You in every step of the way till I reached this place in nowhere. Sometimes I feel You are leaving me, sometimes I feel You have forgotten me but I know You will never leave me nor forsake me. You told me, You promised and You are no liar. I believe You and I shall wait even if all of my tears dry out, even if there is no heart to hurt nor skin to feel. I shall wait for You never let me down and shall never do...

There is a purpose in all of that, Isn't it Father? I know there must be some sort of an explanation or a reason of some sort. You never let things happen for no aim. You make all things work for good for You know that I love You Father. I will wait on You. I will wait..

No comments:

Writings and Artwork Posted here are Copyright © 2005-2006, Kareem Makram