Wednesday, February 8, 2006

Doing what's Right

My hope is in the Lord my Savior. For Him I shall wait...
I had to let her go, I had to. Its unacceptable to me to just charm her and make her love me against her will, capturing her by the words my heart utters. I want to be loved not just for saying nice sweet words. I want to be chosen, selected and preferred. Chosen by her free will and her whole heart desire. I did the right thing before My Lord. I couldn't be selfish in that, I had to be wise and to control my passionate heart, though its so hard, beyond every pain I have gone through, To leave someone you have loved with all your heart, To let her go is a killer decision. Like signing your own death sentence or like burying yourself alive, its just like placing yourself as a sacrifice on the alter of love, Bearing the fire and fainting slowly as you give your very last breath of life just to do what's right and what's true love. Love that is not selfish, Love that is strong. Love that is not demanding, Love that is sensitive. Love that is not self centered, conditional but Love that is giving and fulfilling even if it has to give itself up all for the smile of the loved one. Love that dares pay the price till the last drop of blood. Love that faces fears and splits the oceans of loneliness and the clouds of despair. For this I shall not regret. I have done what's good and what's love before the throne of God. The throne of Perfect Love

No comments:

Writings and Artwork Posted here are Copyright © 2005-2006, Kareem Makram