Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Exposition of the Knight

The more you stand before the light, the more stains that appear to the surface. The higher the light, the darker the shadows become.
Today I stood in the high intense light and I saw myself before the Lord. I wasn't a pretty sight to look upon. Like a knight driven by his horse I was. My emotions have led me through the wrong turns, Hurting itself, me and most of all an innocent lady. It's all my fault. Now I have taken this wild horse by force driving it back on track. But first I have to clear out the mess I have left behind. Emotions are like a razor sharp sword that can cut in both directions, I was a fool to mess with it for I haven't just hurt myself but her also. If it was for me I wouldn't have cared, but its her who I care of. She didn't deserve all that and I never meant it too. I don't blame myself more than I should, I will be fair with myself. One hand doesn't clap. But my hand I will reform for it is my responsibility.
Starting from today my unfaithful, uncaring and selfish horse, you shall be in bonds completely controlled in power and force till you learn to be disciplined completely following my will and desire. From this moment your reign over me ends and my rule over you starts. From this day on, you shall not hurt, kick or bite innocent people like the fair lady you have dragged into the thorns of your wild fake heavens. From this moment on I shall cut your wicked tongue and cripple your crewel feet. A crawling obedient harmless horse is better than a wild hurting healthy one. From this very moment on, my mind shall over rule my emotions.

No comments:

Writings and Artwork Posted here are Copyright © 2005-2006, Kareem Makram