Saturday, February 11, 2006

Come

Do you know what I dream to do with you? I want to take you for a long long ride along the sands of my time and the deserts it has left behind. Let me take you to my favorite place, my hideout. Let me show you the place I grew up at and all the memories of childhood. Let me take you to the place I worked at with all the suffering and laughter I had there. Lets go where I love the sunset and moon. Lets go where I hate myself and where I love life, lets go into the dark and the light, the bad and the bright, into sorrows and delight. Come, don't be late for here I wait. Let me take you in, deep within. Put your hand on my heart and feel its beatings. Feel me in pain and in chill. Get into my mind with all its lightening and thunders that never seem to cease. Talk to me more, for your words seem to rob the time away of its effect. You steal my days and my nights. You took all the stars away from my sky, but who cares, I got you.

No comments:

Writings and Artwork Posted here are Copyright © 2005-2006, Kareem Makram