Sunday, February 19, 2006

My Father

My Father! A word so sweet to say and a love to amazing to miss. Father it has been ages and years of my life that I haven't felt that way and I can't recall when was the last time or if I ever felt this way. With You I seek nothing and in Your arms I desire nothing else. Once You were a King to me a Ruler and a Master and yes, You are but knowing that You are my Father tops them all. For Your love is more than amazing and beyond warmth. The sole mention of Your Fatherhood moves my whole existence in Joy beyond my experience. Ah Daddy I missed You so much, So much! It's like I was blind and deaf for years and now I can see and hear! And What a sight I see, what a sound I hear. In You my Father I delight, You and You alone. I love You

No comments:

Writings and Artwork Posted here are Copyright © 2005-2006, Kareem Makram