Thursday, February 16, 2006

King of the Castle

The view from these walls is marvelous! I can see the slopes and the fields of the whole providence. I can spot my enemies as they wake up from their sleep with their evil plans of raids and war. But here I stand in my Castle with a heart that never trembles no more. I have built up the wholes and fortified the weakest links. My towers are the pride of my people and my gates their refuge. Peace be to the dwellers of my lands and mercy to all who seek relief. The day I ascended to the throne is a milestone and a memoir to be remembered. Peace and Grace for all. Last Night its a night to remember and a sight for soar eyes. All the castle in joy and laughter, tears and songs. I am back. I never knew how good it feels to be home among my faithful warriors and my beloved family of friends, brothers of blood and steel. I myself have been a refugee for years now. I played the fool, the vulgar, the nomad, the savage and the freak but now I am back to my place.. The king. The king of the castle of reality.

No comments:

Writings and Artwork Posted here are Copyright © 2005-2006, Kareem Makram