Monday, February 6, 2006

Waking up

What the hell was I thinking? I did the right thing when I let her go. Would I be happy to hang on false hope? Would I enjoy fake love? Or would it look right if I wasn't loved for who I am? Absolutely no. Besides, I did what was right for her. She will know herself more, her weakness and strength And if its God's will she will know more about me that words would have never told. She may see my wisdom, commitment and pure love. She might see my warmth and my unselfishness. She will see my pure friendship as well as my devoted love. That's if I am the one for her, she will see. But as for me, I will walk on, thanking God for giving me the wisdom and the strength to choose and do what's right and good in love. I thank You God for Your gifts of wisdom and Love. Heal me Lord, Move me step by step for I have no one but You. I am glad I did the right thing, For once in my life I did the right thing. Help me Lord complete what I have started and finish what I have begun. And for now I will sleep with clear conscious and I can rest my aching head in peace and as for my heart, You handle it Lord.

No comments:

Writings and Artwork Posted here are Copyright © 2005-2006, Kareem Makram