Monday, February 6, 2006

Tonight, Let me Die.

Tonight, My heart splits in half. Tonight I let her go. She didn't know if she loved me for who I am or just what I wrote in my blog. She didn't know if I was the one or just anyone. She didn't know a thing. So I let her go. I disappear from her life for a month. God, I loved her. Parting is very hard, but eventually it happens and we have to endure its fire. This time I will be burnt. I don't believe she will ever be back again. I don't believe she is in love with me. Yes, she was right. She doesn't know me at all. Frankly I don't think there is any reason for her to be attached to me, we got nothing together. We are in different circles that don't intersect. For me, Its over. I am only waiting for a confirmation. God, Take my life. My heart hurts like hell. Twisting and contracting inside of me. End my story Lord, I am gievely sad and gravely aching in heart. May death be of Your mercy to me and may the grave be my resting place for I have loved endlessly but never was loved for who I was. Spare me the pain and the cross O Lord. Quicken my death and make haste to my doom for my heart found no rest and in the coldness it dwelt. Wipe all my memories O God and press down the past into my unconsciousness. Bury down my hopes and cover all my dreams. Drown me in the ocean and let me not see the sun again. Place me in the center of the earth or leave me on a roaming moon. Let not my name be remembered not my memory recalled. Let me be no more, For who am I without Love?

No comments:

Writings and Artwork Posted here are Copyright © 2005-2006, Kareem Makram